tune mapserver on oraclespatial

Michael Smith Michael.Smith at ERDC.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Fri Dec 8 16:47:15 EST 2006

One of the easiest ways is to just introduce a small syntax error in your
data statement (change the tablename or something). Then Mapserver will
print the spatial sql statement to the screen (using the cgi version)

Mike Smith

--
Michael Smith
RSGIS Center