mapserver users wfs layer

Neil Best nbest at FORESTONE.COM
Wed Dec 13 10:25:06 EST 2006

Could someone please point me to the definition for the Mapserver users
WFS layer?  Zope complains that the URL that comes with the PrimaGIS
demo points to a data store that is "improperly configured" and I wanted
to fix it.  I presume that the same layer is used at
http://www.moximedia.com:8080/imf-ows/imf.jsp?site=ms_users but my
googling did not produce any further information.  Thanks.

Where does the data for that layer come from, by the way?  From user
profiles on the MS web site?  I know coordinates can be entered there.

Neil