ArcSDE on Oracle authentication times

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 17 14:19:34 EST 2006

Thanks Frank and Paul

Basically I guess we'll get everything setup here to link in FastCGI on
Windows with IIS.

I'll get on to this quite soon but have one additional question for the guys
who put together the MS4W binaries (as these are what we've used so far and
worked very nicley) - is there anything special done when compiling MS4W?

Is there a standard set of config / make files for MS4W that we could get to
use?
Also we'd be using in a couple of scenarios - standard MS4W and also
compiling against ArcSDE / Oracle.

If anyone can help with the config / make files it would be appreciated.
We'll post back our findings in January

Thanks in advance
Mike