alpha transparency and querymap

Jim White jbw2003 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Dec 18 23:25:11 EST 2006

Steve,

I have used the first solution, and it does work using $map->draw() and
in rgba mode. Here is my code that uses filter.

if (isset($key_counties) && !empty($key_counties)){
   $filter = "(ogc_fid = {$key_counties[0]})";
   for($i=1; $i<count($key_counties); $i++){
      $filter .= " or (ogc_fid = {$key_counties[$i]})";
   }
   $this_layer = $map->getLayerByName('counties_q');
   $this_layer->setFilter($filter);
   $this_layer->set('status', MS_ON);
}

Thanks a lot for the assistance.

Jim

--
Jim White
Biodiversity and Spatial Information Center