Transparency between classes

Leonardo Andrade leonardo at NOVAGEO.PT
Tue Dec 19 10:29:03 EST 2006

Hello,

We have layers with many classes (several dozens in some cases), and we
managed to have transparency between diferent layers with the tag
"TRANSPARENCY"  inside the layer. However,  we need transparency between
classes.
Using outputformat png 8 bit (PC256), the transparency between classes
works fine, but in RGBA mode it does not. And we must have RGBA format
because in the 8 bit format the color table limits the avaliable colors.

One solution is to one layer for each class, but it looks ugly.

Did anyone have this problem already?

Regards,

--
Leonardo Andrade