Mapscript with php as apache module

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Thu Dec 21 18:49:34 EST 2006

> Did you get a definitive answer on this? I am about to build a new server
> and have been looking through the mailing list and various doco to see if
> the improvements to threading makes it OK to use PHP as a module.

Reading those bugzilla entries, that's very encouraging. Thanks for
pointing those out, Antti.

Any "it works for me" with Unix, Apache 2 (thread or prefork), PHP 5  as a
DSO, using a lot of PHP/Mapscript? Is there an "official" word on the
stability of this configuration? Or am I gonna have to try it myself for a
few days and post a "it seems to work for me"? :)