MapServer Documentation

Tue Dec 26 10:57:25 EST 2006

Hi Bill: That's a "todo". I believe there is someone working on a
"snippets" section where cause
and effect can be better shown. E.g. this mapfile produces this result.
I'm not sure where that
effort is at though. Perhaps those working on it will chime in.

Steve

>>> Bill Thoen <bthoen at GISNET.COM> 12/24/2006 9:21:42 AM >>>
Is there a complete source of documentation for MapServer somewhere?
I'm
finding that the various documents at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/,
while helpful, are a bit disjointed and they don't cover everything.
Also,
the gallery is great to see what can be done with MapServer, but where
do
you go to get a peek at the map files and/or mapscript for these
examples?

Am I just missing an obvious resource or is this a job that's on a "To
Do"
list somewhere?

- Bill Thoen