WMS Image Error?

Curtis W. Ruck ruckc at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 27 15:49:19 EST 2006

I have a mapserver setup (was bundled with ms4w, mapserver 4.10) that displays a vector point layer.  I am viewing this through OpenLayers.  When a symbol appears on the edge of a tile, and is cut off by the edge of the tile, it shows a long colored line stretching to the SE corner of the tile.  The colored line matches the interior color of the symbol.  This server isn't connected to the internet or much of an accessible system so i can't include the mapfile or a screen shot.  Anyone have any ideas on this one?

Curtis