Problem drawing point with Point Layer

Ines mleonsoft at YAHOO.COM.AR
Fri Dec 29 08:17:06 EST 2006

Hello, I´m trying to create a POINT Layer in the file .map to show a point
in the map. I maked everything to do it, I used many examples of the Map
server web page but I can´t show the point in the map. I´m working with
chameleon, Apache, php4 for windows.

My file.map have several layers  (Data Layers) and the POINT layer. The
point layer, appears in the legend of the application (web page -chameleon-)
and the status of the point layer is set to ON, but it layer don´t appears
in the main map. I think I´m making something wrong or I need to do
something more to show the point in the map.

Can You help me with this problem, please? Thank you very much. I really
need to resolve this.

Ines

Part of my file.map and my POINT LAYER:

I added in the map file "SYMBOL" later of "CONFIG "CGI_CONTEXT_URL" "1":

MAP
  EXTENT -104 4 -57 27
  FONTSET "../etc/fonts.txt"
  IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255