Tileinidex cannot be used for CGI controls

Fri Dec 29 11:33:47 EST 2006

Fix was committed last nite...

>>> Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at DNR.STATE.MN.US> 12/28/2006 11:56:12 AM >>>
Hi Marc: I'll fix in the main CVS branch and the 4.10 branch. I
suspect
I didn't include it because
I couldn't think of a reason one would want to change it, but
obviously
you have one... ;-)

Steve

>>> Marc Jacquin <marc.jacquin at MAGELLIUM.FR> 12/28/2006 11:17 AM >>>
Hi all,

I guess I found an omission in CGI controls:
&map_layer_tileindex=myshapeindex.shp does not render anything.

Checking the loadLayerString function in mapfile.c, it appears that
the
case
TILEINDEX is missing.

Just adding:

  case (TILEINDEX) :

    msFree(layer->tileindex);

    layer->tileindex = strdup(value);

    break;

somewhere after the TEMPLATE case (just for ABC reasons) solves it.

It seems to be missing even for 4.10 version.

My 2 cents? :-)

Greetings,

Marc