How to Construct Railroad Style lines?

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Fri Dec 29 15:59:54 EST 2006

Bill,

I recommend reading through the symbology reference...  I see that you pointed
out a link to some symbol examples in one of your earlier posts but had you
browsed through http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/symbology/syntax
or http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/symbology/notes, you would
have seen a link to one of the definitive guides to MapServer symbology:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/cartosymbols

There's at least one example of railroad symbology in that document.  All
examples are available in a downloadable file, linked within the document.

Cheers!
-Perry

--
Perry Nacionales