Why are my tile request timestamps set to a day in the future?

Samuel Doyle sdoyle_2 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 29 16:16:21 EST 2006

Why is the timestamp being passed in my tile requests one day in the future?

Both the clocks on my pc where my request is being generated and the linux box where the request is received are in sync.

Here is the request:
//tile.php?map=tiger&t=-88064&l=-284672&s=135000&g=SMART%20Corridors&i=png&ts=1167455415&interval=120

So basically I want a refresh to happen automatically every 2 mins and I have the redraw_interval also to be 2 mins. So my understanding is that the tiles should be regenerated if the current tiles are two mins older in the past then the timestamp.
The problem here is that the ts if converted to actual time 1167455415 comes out to 30 December 2006 12:10:15 AM.

Now my tiles are def. two mins. older in the past then this time but they are still not being regenerated which is yet another problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks, S.D.