drawQuery for a single layer

Stefan Schwarzer Stefan.Schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Wed Feb 1 09:43:29 EST 2006

Hi there,

as far as I understand the php-mapscript manual, it should be
possible to highlight only a single layer upon a query. In my case it
highlights at least two. That is, if the user draws a rectangle, then
in the next map the country boundaries touched and included by the
rectangle will be highlighted as well as the points (for cities for
example). How can I avoid this and limit the highlighting to only one
single layer?

In the moment I have this:

				$image_map = $map -> drawQuery();
				$url_map = $image_map -> saveWebImage();

I would have thought it should be more something like this:

				$mapLayer = ...specific layer...;
         		    	$image_map = $map -> $mapLayer -> drawQuery();
				$url_map = $image_map -> saveWebImage();

But that does not work.

Thanks for any help!