[MSF-Discuss] Poll: Foundation Naming

Blammo bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Wed Feb 1 09:45:27 EST 2006

All,

Just to mix it up a bit.  (and it's probably been said already, I can't
believe I just came up with it)

How about :

"Open Geo Foundation"  -  OGF

I didn't do any comprehensive searches, but a quick Google doesn't turn
up anything confusing for OGF

It's short, not cute at all, says it all, and seems to address
everything I've read this morning.

bobb