Mapserver WINDOWS 2003 Compatibility

Puneet Kishor punkish at EIDESIS.ORG
Fri Feb 3 10:18:05 EST 2006

Fabio D' Ovidio wrote:
> Does anyone Know if are there compatibility problems between mapserver and windows
> 2003 ?

I have no idea, and I can't see why it should... it is just a
well-behaved C program. But who am I to day -- I didn't even know there
was something called Windows 2003 (I am assuming that was what came out
in 2003).

All that said, wouldn't it be just easier to tell us if you are
experiencing any incompatibility problems? Unless you are trying to do a
preemptive strike. My suggestion -- put it on and see if it works, and
if it doesn't then report the errors.