MapServer 4.8.0 released

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Feb 3 11:42:18 EST 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
>  We'll have to see how it goes to whether it goes into a 4.8.x or 4.10/5.0...

4.8.x should contain only bug fixes, not new features, so unless we make
an exception (and I don't think we should) then that would make it a
4.10/5.0 feature.

But OTOH it would suck to have to wait for the next release in 6 months
before this is available. We may have to consider a quick mini-release
(4.10?) once that work is completed if timing works with other
developments underway at that time in 4.9.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca