MapServer version 4.4.2 application error WinXP

Mark Howard mhoward at AKIMEKA.COM
Fri Feb 3 21:00:31 EST 2006

I'm running MapServer version 4.4.2 on a Win XP Pro box.
I have a javascript app that has an input who's src is the mapserver WMS
URL.
I just update the src URL to pan, zoom ..... without refreshing the
entire page.
After about 20 refreshes, I get no reply. This happens in IE and Mozilla
Firefox. Running Firefox, I get a dialog pop-up that says that there's
been an "application error - the instruction XXX at ZZZ could not be
read".

Anybody seen this before?

TIA FOR ANY HELP!!!!!

Mark