Symbol sizing change in behaviour from 4.6 to 4.8

Mon Feb 6 15:44:27 EST 2006

Mike: I'll have to do some testing. Image scaling should still work. You should try 4.8.1 though since
there were a lot of symbol code changes in the early betas that could be causing the problem.

Steve

>>> "Merrett, Mike" <mike.merrett at WHITEHORSE.CA> 02/06/06 12:30 PM >>>
Hi:
I use some gif files as symbols on a map ( e.g.. wildlife spotting at a
point shows a moose) --- since upgrading to 4.8beta1 (php map script)
shrinking of the images does not occur.  Has this happened to anyone
else -- or am I using a broken feature which was fixed.

MAP FILE:
 IMAGETYPE png
 layer
  debug off
  name "Wildlife Sightings"
  group "Wildlife Sightings"
  connection "WILDLIFE\Wildlife
Sightings\Wildlife_Sightings_Working_Copy.TAB"
  connectiontype OGR
  metadata
   description "Wildlife Sightings"
   RESULT_FIELDS "Species Comments Date Time"
  end
  status off
  type point
  TOLERANCE 80