Force mapserver

Tomasz Adamczewski tadamcz at AE.KATOWICE.PL
Wed Feb 8 17:43:28 EST 2006

Dear friend,

Try to change settings in your browser
(IE->Tools->Internet options->Temporary internet files->settings->Check
for newest version of stored pages->_every visit to the page_).

I don't know how does it look like in other browsers.

regards,

Tomash