Reassign a GeoTiff color

Sage Lichtenwalner sage at MARINE.RUTGERS.EDU
Thu Feb 9 11:46:11 EST 2006

Nevermind, I just figured it out by going through the tutorial again.  For those who are curious,
the OFFSITE parameter works wonders.

Now I'm onto my next challenge of the day: figuring out the actual extents of an outputted image.

MapServer is a lot of fun once you know what you're doing!

Sage