MAPSERVER COMPILATION ERROR

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 10 11:40:07 EST 2006

This is not a compilation error, I'd say the error message is quite
clear and please do NOT post subjects in upper case.

Either the path is incorrect or the permissions on the file prevent
mapserver from opening it.

Umberto