Problem with pasteImage() in PHP-Mapscript

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Feb 13 15:34:58 EST 2006

Would it be accepetable for you to do it at the map level. Here is an
example on how to add a copyright :

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/faq/copyright-layer

  You might want to check it and tweak the class oblect to use your symbol.

Later,

Ishrar Hussain wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have been trying to overlay a copyright logo on top
> of my output map images that I generate with
> saveImave() function in my php file. The logo is
> supposed to appear at the top-right corner of every
> output image, which are in PNG format.
>
> In order to do this, I have already svaed my logo
> image in PNG format. And, I decided to invoke the
> pasteImage() function before I call saveImage(), to
> overlay the logo on top.
>
> But the problem is that, the pasteImage() function
> only takes imageObj as its input parameter, which can
> only be generated by the mapObj. So, instead of that,
> I tried passing the reference generated by
> imagecreatefromPNG() function of the GD library. But,
> pasteImage() did not accept that reference as input.
>
> Now, can you guys tell me what would be a better way
> to overlay my copyright logo image on top of the map
> images. Or, atleast tell me how to deal with
> pasteImage() function in this kind of problem.
>
> Looking forward to your early response. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Ishrar

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Assefa Yewondwossen