Mapserver crashes while antialiasing

Tue Feb 14 10:54:18 EST 2006

Torsten: I'm pretty sure this is a problem with GD. Look for a general announcement
to the list on the topic in a few minutes...

Steve

>>> Torsten Weber <TWeber at TRAFFIC-CONSULT.DE> 02/14/06 8:25 AM >>>
Hi Umberto,

thanks for your advice.

I've configured the apache on the SuSE 9.2 System to use php as a fastcgi prog
instead of the module. After solving some problems passing the oracle
environment to the cgi, I got the the same result as working with the moduled
version with the little difference that the php prog is now crashing.

I get the following error from the apache server every time I use the RGB
mode:

"Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI
script."

8 Bit works fine but slow??.

Do you have some other ideas?

Regards

Torsten

T. Weber      E-Mail: TWeber at traffic-consult.de, TWeber at weber-sys.de
Traffic Consult GmbH        Herzbachweg 65          63571 Gelnhausen
Tel: 06051 / 82889-15  Mobile: 0179 / 5340731  Fax: 06051 / 82889-29
E-mail: info at traffic-consult.de   WWW: http://www.traffic-consult.de