Strange Query Error

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at EC.GC.CA
Wed Feb 15 09:12:08 EST 2006

Sorry for the cross-post, but I'm unsure of where this problem may be occurring. I have a mapserver installation running in IIS, on a Windows2000 machine. A little while ago, I upgraded all the components to:

PHP 5.0.5.5
Mapserver 4.6
Mapscript 4.6.1
Chameleon 2.0
GDAL 1.3

I am using OGR to create a virtual layer of points, and then filter this layer using an SLD generated on the fly, based on user input. This all worked perfectly before the upgrade. Everything seems to work fine now, the layers filter properly, and display the way they should. However, if a point is queried, the data returned in the Chameleon query window is for the first record in the recordset returned for the virtual layer, unfiltered, every time; no matter what point is selected.

I know of one other person experiencing exactly this behavior, and that installation has the latest versions of all software, with the same problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Any help is appreciated,

Timothy Pascoe

Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
Canada Centre for Inland Waters / Centre Canadien des Eaux Intérieures
867 Lakeshore Road / 867, chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, Ontario / Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6

Tel/Tél: (905) 336-6239
Fax/Téléc: (905) 336-4699
E-mail/C. élec: tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
This e-mail represents the opinions and views solely held by its author and in no manner may be considered as representing those of his/her employer.