4.8.1 build

Gail Long codeburg at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 15 13:26:56 EST 2006

Hey folks I'm trying to rebuild all of the mapserver dependencies and I'm
getting .h not found errors.  The header files all seem to be in place
within the source dirs of the deps (png jpeg zlib iconv gd, etc)

I didn't do make install with any of these because I don't want to change my
base system environment. What do I need to change to get mapserver to look
for the includes?  Some option to configure I'm missing?

I want to set up a multi-version build environment so that I can have the
current version libs, betas, and a sandbox type of lib set.

I'm building 4.8.1 on RHE

I appreciate any assistance.

--
Things are only difficult while you don't understand them.