wms howto

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Feb 15 14:05:52 EST 2006

There is no status in WMS, only in a Web Map Context (WMC) document
status is defined. The status is up to the WMS client and not to the WMS
server.

wms_extent is mentioned in the docs:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_server/

Best regards,