Updated offline resources / documentation ?

Lars V. Nielsen (Hvenegaard) LVN at HVENEGAARD.DK
Thu Feb 16 05:27:05 EST 2006

I often find that the Mapserver site is blocked or inaccessable for some
reason. It causes problems for me when using the online docs in my daily
work.

Is there a place where I can download the online docs formatted for offline
viewing, like a pdf or a chm or something else, even a zipped heap of htmls
?

I have some old html documentation from the old site, but they're not
up-to-date anymore.

(can't browse the site for such as it is - once again - inaccessable to me)

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars V. Nielsen
Hvenegaard A/S
Rugaardsvej 55, DK-5000 Odense C