WFS describeFeatureType

Brock Anderson banders at REFRACTIONS.NET
Thu Feb 16 17:04:10 EST 2006

Hi List,

I am making WFS describeFeatureType requests to Mapserver 4.9 (from CVS
this morning), but the response doesn't list any attributes.  I think I
have taken all the usual steps to enable WFS, including:

- setting the LAYER's metadata "gml_include_items" to "all"
- setting DUMP TRUE in the LAYER

The same request and map file work against Mapserver 4.6 -- in that case
the describeFeatureType response lists all the attributes.  Has
something changed in the new mapserver?  What does it take to allow
Mapserver to list the attributes?

My LAYER definition is below.

Thanks,

Brock