Fwd: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] ksumap: free mapserver powered GIS data hosting

Dave Fuhry dfuhry at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 17 12:04:05 EST 2006

(copying the list)

Lars,

   ksumap can serve your data to WMS/WFS clients using the url
http://ksumap.geog.kent.edu/[service_name]/ows

   More information on that is in the "WMS and WFS" tab in control
panel and in the faq entry at http://ksumap.geog.kent.edu/faq.php#faq5

   But to answer your question directly, there is no interface for
adding external WMS / WFS layers to your map just yet.  I will keep it
in mind and let you know when progress has been made in this area.

Thanks,

Dave