Mapscript Csharp dll

Tamas Szekeres szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Fri Feb 17 18:10:43 EST 2006

Hi,

1. Make sure that all of the dll-s (eg. mapscript.dll, libmap.dll, bgd.dll,
libpq.dll, proj.dll ...) required by mapscript resides in your application
directory.

2. Test your binaries and mapfile using CGI mapserver, and copy the
drawmap.exe into the same directory where mapserv resides, and test it.

2. Try to compile mapserver + mapscript and test with the compiled binaries

I've tested this application with VS6, VS7.1, VS8 and worked.

(Note: For VS8 a proper manifest file might be created for the application
containing the reference to the Microsoft.VC80.CRT libraries)

Tamas