Raster Layer Doubt {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sun Feb 19 16:13:57 EST 2006

Hi,

Some idea

Add STATUS DEFAULT or STATUS ON, I am not sure what is the default.
Is it a GeoTif? Do you have georeference for your raster file?
Try gdalinfo to get the answer.
If it's not a GeoTif than you must have an india.tfw in the same
directory.
What about projection? Are your shapes in the same projection?
You should check the coordinates of the georeference.
Have you read Raster-Howto on Mapserver web page?

Bye,
Zoltan