WMS wrapper scripts

Mon Feb 20 23:43:25 EST 2006

Tim: Greping for getenv in the source you get 3 non-standard HTTP/CGI environment variables:

  MS_MAPFILE_PATTERN: allows you to override the standard regex for mapfile extension checking
  MS_MAPFILE: sets a default mapfile
  MS_ERRORFILE: sets file to write error messages to

Is that what you're looking for?

Steve

>>> tim <tim.bowden at WESTNET.COM.AU> 02/20/06 8:49 PM >>>
Hi,

I'm setting a wrapper script for a wms/wfs service (as outlined in the
wms_server howto) but I'd like to get an authoritative list of all the
environment variables mapserv uses.  Is there such a list anyone can
point me to?

Thanks,
Tim Bowden
--