Can an oblique projection be faked in MapServer?

Blammo bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Tue Feb 21 09:25:26 EST 2006

All (Probably Frank mostly),

Can an oblique projection be faked in MapServer with parameter from the
user?

If so, can two layers have different oblique elevations assigned to
then, either in the mapfile or from the mapserver request?

What I wanted to do is experiment with  oblique views of highrise
building floor plans.  Not true 3D, but Oblique views complete with
Imagemaps for selecting locations on each floor.

Should I think about something else besides MapServer?  Just looking for
input right now.

bobb