[PHP/MapScript]: How to change size of query map

Sebastian Albrecht albrecht at FIELAX.DE
Wed Feb 22 07:09:51 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

how can I change the size of a query map in my PHP/Mapscript
application. I would like to query multiple features and generate a list
of small query map images for every feature.

In the doc there's a querymapObj described but no method or way to get
it from the current mapObj.

Is there another way to change the size of the query map except changing
the map file or using a second map file?

Best regards

Sebastian