Serving ECW's with Mapserver 4.8.1

Ajay Ranipeta sc0rp10nau at YAHOO.COM.AU
Thu Feb 23 05:10:52 EST 2006

Hi guys,

I have some ecw's that I wanna serve with Mapserver, but I can't seem to get
them to display. These ecw's are projected in GDA94 with Zones 54-56. No
error's come up and other layers (shapes, wbmp's, tiff) come up fine. I use
the CGI mapserver which obviously has GDAL with ECW's already included. I've
gone thru' a few posts regarding ecw's and but no help. Also, as one post
suggested, i've got the header info within the image itself, but that's no
help either.

I'm sure i'm missing something obvious, so any help would be greatly
appreciated.

cheers,
Ajay