help can ´t display a point layer

Luis Trevi ño ltrevino at GPOBSI.COM.MX
Thu Feb 23 15:13:48 EST 2006

I´m using mapserver 4.4.1 and I need to display a point layer that get´s
the data from a postgis table and it´s geographic values are in utm. (this
data comes from a GPS with utm values)

The other layer get their data also from postgis tables, but their
geographic values are in lat/long, (proj=longlat, ellps=GRS80
datum=WGS84), so I can display with no problem de lat/long layers but
can´t display the utm layer.

this is part of my map file:

MAP
  NAME Pg5-
  STATUS ON
  EXTENT -99.181 19.3411 -99.1493 19.3612
  SIZE 960 600
  SYMBOLSET 'symbols.sym'
  FONTSET 'fonts.txt'
  IMAGETYPE GIF
  IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
  UNITS dd

  WEB
    IMAGEPATH '/var/www/tmp/'
    IMAGEURL '/tmp/'
    TEMPLATE Gistemplate.html
    #MINSCALE
    #MAXSCALE
  END

  PROJECTION
    "proj=longlat"
    "ellps=GRS80"
    "datum=WGS84"
    "no_defs"
 END

#this is the layer that I can't display
  LAYER #gis
      NAME gis
      STATUS ON
      TYPE POINT
      UNITS METERS

      CONNECTION "user=XX password=XXX dbname=XXX host=XXX.XXX.XXX.XX
port=5432"
      CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
      DATA "posicion from loca as foo using unique cmpoid using srid=-1"

     PROJECTION
  "proj=utm"
  "ellps=WGS84"
      END

      CLASS
        COLOR 255 0 0  #rojo
    SYMBOL 7
   SIZE 7
      END
    END

LAYER
  NAME cuadras
  TYPE POLYGON
  STATUS ON

  CONNECTION "user=XX password=XX dbname=XX host=XXX.XXX.XXX.XX port=5432"
  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
  DATA "the_geom from cuadras as foo using unique gid using srid=-1"

  CLASS
    COLOR 170 115 90
    OUTLINECOLOR 15 155 200
  END
END

don´t know what I'm doing wrong. Please Help me

regards,
Luis