compile problems on osx

Mark Wright sparkymeister at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 24 03:14:21 EST 2006

Thanks for the help. It is working. And ming turned out to be much
easier than expected since it didn't actually have to be compiled
seperately. PHP 5 comes with it as long as you configure with
--with-ming

One question I have is regarding tiff input. PHP info gives me this:

MapServer version 4.8.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

There is no mention here of tiff or geotif input. Do I need to specify
this when I configure or does gdal take care of this?

Mark