MapServer, PostGIS, Subquery with JOIN, WMS GetFeatureInfo / Followup Question

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sun Feb 26 12:55:45 EST 2006

Hi There,

  From what I can see in the code, here is what you should do :

    * when doing the GetFeatureInfo use the request parametetr
FEATURE_COUNT and set it to be above 1. The default is 1. This would
trigger the nquery.
    * define on your server FEATURE_INFO_MIME_TYPE metadata to something
like text/html
    * do your wms request with info_format=test/html (same mime type
that the one defined in the map)

   This conditions should normally trigger all the logic used when doing
regular query with the mapserver cgi (with the template processing).

  Give it a try and let me know. If It does not work, I can dig more
into it.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst