Displaying Rasters

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Tue Jan 3 10:47:13 EST 2006

MS4W has ECW support (i.e. the GDAL build of MS4W is linked against the ErMapper ECW libraries).

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Lawrence Hartpence <hartpence_gis at CO.JASPER.IA.US> 3-1-2006 16:40:35 >>>
Hello,

I am running MapServer on a windows 2000 machine using IIS.  I installed the
MS4W build.

My goal is to serve rasters in ECW format.  I understand that I need GDAL to
display ecw files.  I thought that everything I need was installed with the
MS4W install.  Does anyone have any direction for me to display a tiled
raster in ecw format?

Lawrence Hartpence
GIS Coordinator
101 1st St N