United States City\Town\Village Shape Files???

Raj Singh info2005 at RAJSINGH.ORG
Wed Jan 4 01:41:58 EST 2006

Adam did you ever find ³town\city\village boundaries²? I¹ve been going crazy
searching for the same thing.

Gary I tried that National Atlas data set but it isn¹t what I expected. For
example, here in Massachusetts every town/city is incorporated, so there
should be no holes, but there are plenty. Is there some population cutoff to
this data set? Also another problem‹it groups multiple cities into one
shape. For example, Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, etc. all get grouped in a
³Boston Metro² polygon.

--Raj