Keysize for raster legend

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Jan 4 11:16:26 EST 2006

On 1/4/06, Jørn Vegard Røsnes <jorn at spacetec.no> wrote:
> > I would appreciate your filing a bug on this issue with all
> > the details, and all the data needed to reproduce the problem.
> > Feel free to assign it to me.
> >
> I assume I don't have to file a bug...

Joern,

Well, you don't *have* to file a bug of course, but it would
still be useful to us.  There is still a bug and if possible we
ought to try and fix it.   However, there is less time pressure
how that you have a work around.  The work around also
tells us the problem is with the 24bit handling.

Best regards,