no legendgraphic for class with (colored) TEXT as a symbol

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Jan 5 13:01:06 EST 2006

Huub,

I don't think text is used for legends.

How about defining a TRUETYPE symbol with the same font (arial_bold) and
specifying the character (B) you want? That should work.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden