Php/Mapscript installation

Apeksha Bhambhani beproject06 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 7 11:44:37 EST 2006

Hiii ,
  We are working on Mapserver , and we have installed Mapserver-4.6.1 . Though Mapserver has been installed successfully and tested , during compilation a message was displayed stating that the Php/Mapscript module was not loaded .

  We intend to start coding using Php/Mapscript , so how do we load the module correctly .

  Regards
  Apeksha
  Munira