Php/Mapscript installation {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sat Jan 7 16:13:54 EST 2006

Hi,

You can load php_mapscript automatically changing php.ini or
your application should load php_mapscript manually.
dl("php_mapscript.dll") on windows or
dl("php_mapscript.so") on linux/unix

You can use phpinfo to check loaded modules.
<?php
dl("php_mapscript.dll");
phpinfo();
?>

You should see Mapscript in the result list with version info.

Bye
Zoltan