Oracle-Connection-Pooling in Java

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 10:04:58 EST 2006

On 1/9/06, Benedikt Rothe <umn-ms at hydrotec.de> wrote:

> Ciao Umberto
>
> This seemes to be an misunderstanding. Sorry for my poor english.
>
> Umberto Nicoletti <umberto.nicoletti at gmail.com> schrieb am 09.01.2006
> 15:01:52:
>
>  > Hi Benedikt!
>  >
>  > >
>  > > - After using synchronized "enough" I didn't have crashes of Tomcat.
>  > >
> > Do you still have them?

I meant the files.

> I do not have crashes any more.
>
> - I used to have crashes in the past
> - I added "synchronized"
> - I added even more "synchronized"  :-)
> - The crashes disappeard.
>
> I posted "Oracle-Connection-Pooling in Java" because
> 1. It was new to me, that one can use Mapserver inside Tomcat with
> Connection-Pooling
>    without crashes. I wanted to report it, because I'm proud and happy.

You are right to be proud and to be happy, but if we could find were
the creashes occurred we cut incorporate the necessary changes in
mapserver so that we all be happy (and your name will be remembered
among the glorious Mapserver users and devs :-) ).

Best regards,
Umberto