ogr2ogr works on Linux, does not on Windows

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 08:41:36 EST 2006

I thought this initially too.  I'm using fwtool shell, so all the necessary
enviromental vars should be already set.

What other data files does proj use apart from epsg?

I have read the ReadMe.txt, it contain anything on setting correct data
files.

Appreciate the help.

Cheers,
Xin