SLD http header problem

Richard Gould rgould at REFRACTIONS.NET
Mon Jan 9 16:44:36 EST 2006

Hi Phil,

I would just like to point out that the request you are trying is not a
valid request (it is missing many things, such as height/width/bbox).
But I am getting the same response with a request that *is* valid.

http://excise.pyr.ec.gc.ca/cgi-bin/pyrwqmp.asp?SERVICE=WMS&LAYERS=ActiveFedProv&EXCEPTIONS=application/vnd.ogc.se_xml&FORMAT=image/png&HEIGHT=434&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&REQUEST=GetMap&BBOX=-141.2,48.0,-113.0,70.0&WIDTH=558&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG:4326&VERSION=1.1.1&SLD=http%3A%2F%2Fmap.ns.ec.gc.ca%2Fkyw%2Fsld%2Fkyw_sld.xml

Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for a solution.

Cheers,

Richard