Mapserver as a WMS server and reprojections -ctd (sorry)

Bengt Nilsson bengt.nilsson at AEROTECHTELUB.SE
Wed Jan 11 21:05:02 EST 2006

Hi, I'm so sorry. It's late and I slipped on the keys so the previous msg
was posted before I finished it...

question 3 would be

3. My mapfile definition right now is like this:

..
WEB
.
"wms_srs" "epsg:4326"
END
PROJECTION
 "init=epsg:4326"
END

LAYER
  NAME "L1"
  TYPE RASTER
  PROJECTION
   "init=epsg:9823"   ##required
  END
  ..
  CONNECTION "http://xxxxx/yy?"
  CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
      METADATA
        "wms_srs"             "EPSG:9823"
        "wms_format"          "image/gif"
      ..
      END
END

LAYER
  NAME "L2"
  METADATA
    ..
    "wms_srs"    "EPSG:4326"
  END
  TYPE POLYGON
  STATUS OFF
  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
  CONNECTION "user=postgres password=xxx dbname=xxx host=xxxx"
  DATA 'the_geom from k92_strandlin_polygon'
  PROJECTION
  "init=epsg:4326"   ##recommended
  END
  ..
END
..
..
More layers like "L2"

The problem is that, if I request both layers "L1" and "L2", layer "L1"
doesn't get repreojected to epsg:4326. What am I doing wrong? I don't get
any errrors, both layers shows up. They are close to each other but
obviously not in the same projection.

/Regards Bengt