GDAL support the reading of ERS and ASAR data in tiff format?

Gail Millin Gail.Millin at MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Fri Jan 13 08:35:10 EST 2006

Hi Frank,

I have added the PROCESSING "SCALE=AUTO" in the mapfile however still no luck. Taken a look at the raster howto and the data I am trying to serve is unsigned 8bit data. I am confused on how I classify unsigned 8bit data and is it MapServer that would generate a look up table?

Thanks for your help

Gail