generating imagemaps using shpxy, cutting off at the map edge?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Jan 16 16:15:35 EST 2006

Please ignore this post, I wasn't paying attention when I looked at the
coordinates, the features are clipped at the map edges ...

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden